- Country Ireland
- Sector Healthcare
- Location Dublin
- Profession Doctors
- Type of contract Permanent
- Specialty Urology
- SALARY According to candidate experience
Private Hospital in Ireland is looking for Consultan Urologist.
- This Irish private hospital is looking for Consultant Urologists to join their team.
- They have a dedicated and specialist team which is led by Consultants specialising in different areas, who can offer patients rapid access to diagnostics and treatments.
- The successful candidate will work within a multidisciplinary team providing a full a range of services in the hospital Urology programme with the main emphasis on Robotic Surgery. Other services included are Rapid Access Outpatients, Lithotripsy/ Stones, Urodynamics and inpatient care.
- Possibility of participation in research studies.
- Long term contract.
- Salary to discuss according to experience and profile.
- Full time job.
- Vacancies for Consultant Urologists.
- Hours of work: 39 per week.
- Annual leave: 26 days/year.
- IMC Specialist Registration (Medical Council)
- Relevant qualifications.
- Experience: relevant post-graduation experience.
- Fluent english.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivation, ambition and passion for medicine.
- Please, send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of “Consultant Urologist private Hospital Ireland” or apply on our website.
- Skype or face to face interviews.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you