- Country UK
- Sector Healthcare
- Location Bristol
- Profession Nurses
- Type of contract Permanent
- Specialty All areas
- SALARY According to candidate experience
We are looking for nurses to work in a public hospital in Bristol
This hospital is located in Bristol, a lively, diynamic and cosmopolitan city with many different cultural events.
The professional staff and general services of medical and surgical diagnoses that they provide characterizes them. They also provide different specialized services and offer vacancies in different areas.
- Permanent contract.
- Salary Band 4 up to £23,761 for nurses without NMC registration.
- Salary Banda 5 between £ 24,214 and £ 30,112 for NMC registered nurses.
- Relocation pack: £750.
- 100€ flight voucher (after 6 months working as Band 5).
- Reimbursement OET training and exam.
- Full-time position 37.5 h/week.
- Holidays 27 days + 8 bank holidays.
- Career progression and development opportunities.
- Vacancies: in different areas.
- Nursing degree.
- Good level of English.
- Passion for nursing and taking care of patients.
- Experience not necessary but valued.
- Skype or face to face interviews.
- Candidates interested in this offer, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Nurses NHS Bristol“.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you