- Country UK
- Sector Healthcare
- Location Bristol
- Profession Nurses
- Type of contract Permanent
- Specialty All areas
- SALARY According to candidate experience
We are looking for nurses to work in a public hospital in Bristol
This hospital is located in Bristol and offers different clinical services.
The professional staff and general services of medical and surgical diagnoses that they provide characterizes them. They also provide different specialized services.
Conditional offer for non pinned nurses and without an English certificate:
- Permanent contract.
- Salary: Band 4 (up to £23,761).
- Relocation pack:
- £750 on 1st salary (for flight and accommodation: not necessary invoice).
- £450 on 7th salary (for IELTS / OET expenses): the training and the exam will be done in Spain before the incorporation. Then, you can start as a band 4 or 5.
- Accommodation: discounts are offered with real estate agencies for temporary accommodation.
- Full-time position 37.5 h/week.
- Holidays 27 days + 8 bank holidays.
- Career progression and development opportunities.
- Loyalty period.
- Vacancies: in different areas.
Salary Band 5 for pinned nurses.
- Nursing degree.
- Good level of English.
- Passion for nursing and taking care of patients.
- Experience not necessary but valued.
- Skype or face to face interviews.
- Candidates interested in this offer, please send CV to email@example.com with subject: “Nurses NHS Bristol“.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you