- Country Ireland
- Sector Healthcare
- Location Dublin
- Profession Nurses
- Type of contract Permanent
- Specialty All areas
- SALARY According to candidate experience
The Hospital, located south of Dublin, is one of the leading and longest established private hospital in Ireland. It offers vacancies in different areas: Acute Medical, Theatre, Oncology, Day Unit, Orthopaedic and Cardiac.
They provide the highest standards of patient care through compassionate care for our patients and their families, treatment in single-patient rooms, competent staff, professional environment, investing in education and leading technology to maintain continuous development.
They has been recognised by the Joint Commission International (JCI) which accredits only hospitals that raise safety and quality of care standards to the highest levels.
- Permanent contract.
- Full time job: 39 h./week.
- Salary:according to the candidate experience and professional profile.
- Continuous training.
- Vacancies: all areas (Acute Medical, Theatre, Oncology, Day Unit, Orthopaedic and Cardiac).
- Relocation Pack: up to 3000€.
- Other benefits: annual bonus, flexible working hours, pension, permanent health insurance, Employee Assistance Programme.
- Degree in nursing.
- NMBI registration.
- Good communication and English skills.
- Hospital experience: unless 6 months.
- Skype, face to face or phone interviews.
- If you are interested in this offert send us CV in English to email@example.com or apply for our web site.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you