- País Irlanda
- Sector Saúde
- Localidade Dublin
- Profissão Médico
- Tipo de contrato Tempo indeterminado
- Especialidade Oncologia
- Salario According to candidate experience
We are looking for Oncologist to work in Irish public Hospital Group.
- The main health care institution that offers the vacancy is located in the North of Dublin. This Hospital has more than 800 beds and more than 3000 healthcare professionals working in a stimulating and professional environment.
- This teaching Hospital enjoy close links with well known Universities and important academic institutions for training and research. It means a clear opportunity for career development and training. They offer flexible working hours to fit in with other demands.
- The hospital needs to cover a Consultant Oncologist vacancy.
- Contract: permanent.
- Salary: according to HSE salary scale and depending on applicant’s profile and experience.
- Hours: full time job (39 h/week).
- Vacancy: Consultant Medical Oncologist.
- IMC Registration as a specialist.
- Proven experience.
- Good level of English.
- Being able to work in a team efficiently.
- Motivation, emotion and passion for medicine.
- Candidate interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of “Consultant Oncologist for Dublin” or apply through our website.
- Skype or face to face interviews.
Se está interessado nesta oferta, envie-nos o seu CV em Inglês e nós entraremos em contato consigo