- País Irlanda
- Sector Saúde
- Localidade Norte da Irlanda
- Profissão Médico
- Tipo de contrato Tempo indeterminado
- Especialidade Registrar
- Salario According to candidate experience.
Urgently required Medical Registrars in different medical Units in Irish Hospital.
Jobs Agency FM is recruiting Medical Registrars for a public Hospital located in the North of Ireland, Ulster region.
- This is one of the largest Hospitals in Ireland with excellent training opportunities .
- They provide their patients with a wide range of clinic diagnostic and a high quality of services.
- The hospital has a large teaching tradition with links to the Royal College of Surgeons and other important institutions.
- The centre needs to cover Medical Registrar vacancies in different medical units: they are looking for well qualified and experienced doctors to provide services under the supervision of Consultants and Clinical director.
- This is an opportunity to work with a committed medical team with competitive salaries.
- The successful candidate will participate in and deliver a quality health care service.
- Full-time contracts.
- HSE Salary Scale.
- Working hours: 39h/week.
- Medical Registrar Vacancies: different units.
- Registration IMC (Irish Medical Council) or meeting requirements.
- Fluent english.
- Relevant Qualifications and recent proven experience.
- Send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Registrars in North Ireland” or apply on our website.
- Skype or face to face interviews.
Se está interessado nesta oferta, envie-nos o seu CV em Inglês e nós entraremos em contato consigo