- Country Ireland
- Sector Healthcare
- Location Dublin
- Profession Nurses
- SALARY HSE Scale
Public Hospital in Dublin needs to fill nursing vacancies. Skype or face to face interviews.
- The hospital is located south of Dublin. It is a hospital that has 114 Mental Health beds, and is registered as a center authorized by the Mental Health Commission.
- It specializes in the provision of mental health treatment and care for the Elderly (Psychiatry of the elderly) and adults.
- It also provides services for people with serious lasting mental health disorders and complex mental health problems associated with neuropsychiatric and dementia disorders.
- Permanent contract.
- Full work day.
- HSE salary scale to be determined by the hospital.
- € 1500 for help.
- € 1960 loan to be repaid.
- Induction Program.
- 20% extra for extra nights. 100% extra for Sunday worked.
- Meal service and free parking.
- Nursing Degree.
- NMBI registration or PIN number or in the process.
- Good level of clinical, written and oral English.
- Passion for nursing and patient care.
- CV in English.
- Skype or face-to-face interviews.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you