- Country Ireland
- Sector Healthcare
- Location Cork
- Profession Doctors
- Type of contract Permanent
- Specialty Respiratory
- SALARY According to candidate experience
Private Hospital in Cork is looking for a Senior Grade Respiratory Physiologist. Skype or face to face interviews.
- This Hospital is proud to offer some of the most technologically advanced treatment options in the country and has pioneered many major developments in the delivery of healthcare in Ireland. Their team of over 300 leading consultants bring their patients from all over the country to their facilities with the highest confidence in the standard of care they can offer.
- This person will join the team at the Hospital where they offer a complete range of tests and treatments for lung deseases and other related illnesses.
- The successful candidate will provide diagnostic services to patients with respiratory illness and deliver a specialist service to those patients. Working with the multi-disciplinary team and Respiratory Consultant, the Physiologist will play a pivotal role in the development of the service.
- Permanent contract.
- Salary: according to profile.
- Full time working hours.
- IMC (Medical Council) registration.
- Possess the BSc in Clinical Measurement from Dublin Institute of Technology or Equivalent. Or possess Certificate in Medial Physics and Physiological Measurement from Dublin Institute or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years post qualification Clinical experience, ideally in a senior post.
- Experience in Quality aun Audit and accreditation is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in addition to extensive clinical experience.
- CV in English.
- Skype or face to face interviews.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you