- Country Ireland
- Sector Healthcare
- Location Cork
- Profession Doctors
- Type of contract Permanent
- Specialty Cardiology
- SALARY According to candidate experience
Private Hospital in Ireland is looking for Cardiologists. Skype or face to face interviews.
- This Irish private hospital is looking for a Cardiac Specialist to join their team to work in their quickly growing Heart and Vascular service.
- This Department provides a full range of cardiac investigations and treatments including ECG, stress testing, ambulatory monitoring, device follow up clinics, transthoracic and transoesophageal echo, angiography, PCI, EP studies and cardiac ablation; pacemaker and ICD implants.
- The successful candidate will work within with the multidisciplinary providing a full range of non-invasive diagnostic testing and interventional procedures.
- Permanent contract.
- Salary to discuss according to experience and profile.
- Full time job.
- Possibility to assist in projects of investigation.
- IMC Registration.
- A diploma in medical physics and physiological measurement from a college of technology or equivalent or degree in Clinical Measurement or equivalent.
- Ideally possess post graduate experience in non-invasive testing, cardiac cath and lab.
- Echo experience is desirable.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivation, ambition and passion for medicine.
- CV in English.
- Skype or face to face interviews.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you