- Country Ireland
- Sector Healthcare
- Location Cork
- Profession Doctors
- Type of contract Permanent
- Specialty Microbiology
- SALARY Between 126.789€ - 166.473€
Public Hospital in Cork is looking for Consultant Microbiologists.
- It is the largest university hospital in Ireland and is a Level 1 Trauma center. due to the presence of over 40 different medical and surgical specialties on campus. It has 25,500 impatient admissions, 27,000 day cases and 60,000 emergency cases annually, making it one of the busiest hospitals in the country. It currently employs 3,400 staff of multiple professions.
- The Clinical Microbiology laboratory deals with just under 500,000 samples per annum. In recent years, it has pioneered and introduced molecular methods and is becoming increasingly automated. There is also a well-developed Infection Prevention and Control service.
- The purpose of this post is to provide a comprehensive Clinical Microbiology service, to develop laboratory and clinical aspects of the service and, to provide an Infection Prevention and Control service.
- Permanent contract and pensionable.
- Annual Salary: 126.789€ – 166.473€.
- Schedule: whole-time (39h/week).
- Annual leave: 30 working days.
- Registration on IMC (Medical Council):
- Good clinical, written and oral English Level.
- Experience will be valued in UK or Ireland but not essential.
- Passion for medicine and patient care.
- CV in English.
- Skype or face to face interviews.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you