- Country Ireland
- Sector Healthcare
- Location Dublin
- Profession Doctors
- Type of contract Permanent
- Specialty Dermatology
- SALARY Depending on applicant's profile and experience.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR DERMATOLOGISTS TO WORK IN AN IRISH PUBLIC HOSPITAL
This center provides a comprehensive range of adult and pediatric diagnostic and treatment services, some of which have a national and regional remit. Delivering the highest standards of elective and emergency healthcare to our patients of all age groups, we pride ourselves on being acknowledged as providing safe, high quality dignified care.
The candidate will provide an integral service as a dermatologist, with different responsibilities: prevention, diagnosis, treatment of the disease and the proper functioning of the department. Also, a continued attention and the treatment directed to the patients in charge. Without forgetting the correct application of the infection control policies as determined by the center. You will have the possibility to contribute to ongoing audits and research activities.
- Temporary Contract (with possibility of extension).
- Salary depending on applicant’s profile and experience.
- Full time job with 39 h/week.
- Excellent opportunity of career development.
- Vacancies for Consultant Dermatologists.
- IMC Specialist registration.
- Speciality training completed.
- Relevant post-graduation experience.
- Leadership and Management Skills.
- Efficiency in teamwork and superior communication skills.
- Excellent English Skills.
If you are interested in this selection process, please, send your CV to email@example.com with the subject of “Consultant Dermatologist Ireland” .
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you