- Country UK
- Sector Healthcare
- Location Guernsey
- Profession Nurses
- Type of contract Permanent
- SALARY Salary Band 5-6: between £ 26,404 and £ 45,173.
We are looking for nurses to work in Guernsey, a British dependency located in the English Channel.
- The hospital is located on the Guernsey Island and is looking for experienced nurses to join its excellent health staff. They will be exposed to a number of different experiences where they will be able to fully utilize their knowledge and skills. Successful candidates will enjoy an exceptional work environment and advantages such as free parking on the island and low taxes.
- This new selection process seeks to fill vacancies in different areas: Critical care, Theater, Emergency, Medical, Rehabilitation, Mental and other areas or units.
- Permanent contract.
- Salary Band 5-6: between £ 26,404 and £ 45,173.
- Annual Bonus: £1,167.
- Additional bonus after 2-4 years of service: £3,000.
- NMC fee paid annualy.
- Accommodation: free accommodation available. If you rent private accommodation:£ 5,000, rent allowance payable over 2 years or a house purchase grant.
- 27 days of vacation + 8 national holidays.
- Weekly full day of 37.5h.
- Continuing Education.
- Vacancy: Critical care, Theatre, Emergency, Medical, Rehabilitation, Mental and other areas or units.
- Nursing Degree.
- NMC registration or at the end of the process.
- Good level of English.
- Passion for nursing and patient care.
- Demonstrable experience.
- Interested candidates can send CV in ENGLISH to email@example.com with the subject: “Guernsey Nurses Offer” or through the web.
- The interviews will be held by Skype or face to face.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you