- Country Ireland
- Sector Healthcare
- Location Dublin
- Profession Nurses
- Type of contract Permanent
- Specialty All areas
- SALARY Depending on applicant's profile and experience
We are looking for nurses for a Public Hospital in Dublin, Ireland.
It is a centre dated from the XVIIIth Century. This hospital is unique as an institution and provides an unbroken record of service to everyone since its foundation. They take part in a number of quality medical initiatives both at national and international level.
Patient safety and the quality of care they receive is very important to them. Ensuring that your rooms and all parts of the hospital are safe and that all of your staff are highly qualified professionals is something they take very seriously.
Vacancies in Midwives and NICU, Gynaecology, Theater and Maternity.
- Permanent contract.
- Salary: depending on candidate experience.
- Full-time position; 39 h/week.
- Holidays: 24 days.
- First month of free accommodation at the hospital and the possibility to stay for 1 or 2 more months (paying and if available).
- Career progression and development opportunities.
- Vacancies in: Midwives and NICU, Gynaecology, Theater and Maternity.
- Nurse Degree.
- NMC PIN number (or in the process).
- Good level of english.
- Experience: valued.
- Relevant Qualifications.
- Skype or face to face interviews.
- Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “ Offer Nurses HSE Dublin”.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you