- Country UK
- Sector Healthcare
- Location London
- Profession Nurses
- Type of contract Permanent
- Specialty All areas
- SALARY According to candidate experience
NHS Trust in England is looking for experienced nurses: they offer vacancies in two different hospitals near London.
- This NHS Foundation Trust has one of London’s largest and busiest teaching Hospital. The different centres care for patients in many counties and provide different Specialized Services.
- The first hospital that offers vacancies is a large acute district general hospital situated 15 minutes from London and has medical and surgical facilities, along with adult intensive care and other important services.
- The other one which is situated 40 minutes from London has both medical and surgical facilities and provides intensive care and specialized services for a large number of patients
- Vacancies in A&E, Neuro-Science&Medical wards, Neonates, Theatre,-Anaesthetics and Theatre- Recovery.
- Permanent contract.
- Working hours: 37,5 week.
- Salary Band 5 and 7 for registered nurses (according to experience, subject to central London weighting).
- Accommodation: 3 months onsite accommodation for Band 7 applicants.
- Annual leaves: 27 days of yearly leave + 8 holidays.
- Career progression and development opportunities.
- Degree in Nursing.
- NMC registration.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Previous experience and UK experience desirable .
- Passion for nursing and care of patients.
- Must start in 4-6 weeks from Interview.
- Send us your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Experienced Nurses NHS in London” or on our website.
- Skype or face to face interviews.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you