- Country UK
- Sector Healthcare
- Location London
- Profession Nurses
- Type of contract Permanent
- Specialty All areas
- SALARY According to candidate experience
NHS Trust in England is looking for experienced nurses: they offer vacancies in two different hospitals near London
This NHS Foundation Trust has one of London’s largest and busiest teaching Hospital. The different centres care for patients in many counties and provide different Specialized Services.
The first hospital that offers vacancies is a large acute district general hospital situated 15 minutes from London and has medical and surgical facilities, along with adult intensive care and other important services.
The other one which is situated 40 minutes from London has both medical and surgical facilities and provides intensive care and specialized services for a large number of patients
Vacancies in A&E, Neuro-Science&Medical wards, Neonates, Theatre,-Anaesthetics and Theatre- Recovery.
- Permanent contract.
- Working hours: 37,5 week.
- Salary Band 5 and 7 for registered nurses (according to experience, subject to central London weighting).
- Accommodation: 3 months onsite accommodation for Band 7 applicants.
- Annual leaves: 27 days of yearly leave + 8 holidays.
- Career progression and development opportunities.
- Degree in Nursing.
- NMC registration.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Previous experience and UK experience desirable .
- Passion for nursing and care of patients.
- Must start in 4-6 weeks from Interview.
- Skype interviews.
- Send us your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Experienced Nurses NHS in London”.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you