- Country Ireland
- Sector Healthcare
- Location Dublin
- Profession Nurses
- Type of contract Permanent
- Specialty All areas
- SALARY Depending on candidate experience
We are looking for nurses for a Private Hospital in Dublin, Ireland. They have new qualified vacancies for nurses without registration but with IELTS certificate or with the PIN number and without experience.
This prestigious private hospital is one of the largest group of specialist and sub-specialist Consultants who perform a greater number of complex procedures than any other centre in Ireland and consistently achieve outcomes that are significantly above international standards.
Over 200 specialists bring their patients to our hospital for treatment and care. Patients are cared for in an environment that supports emotional as well as clinical needs. They offer innovative and specialist treatments and specialist liaison nurses to support the patient in their treatment journey.
There is a necessity to cover some vacancies in cardiology, oncology, hematology and ICU. Also, you can work in other departments.
- Permanent contract.
- Salary: depending on candidate experience.
- 2000€ Relocation pack: accommodation, flight expenses, rental deposit, NMBI registration or any other expense related to the position (always justifiable with invoices)
- Accommodation: between 4-6 months (up to 1.200€ inside the relocation pack).
- Full-time position; 37.5 h/week.
- Holidays: 27 days + 8 bank holidays.
- Career progression and development opportunities.
- Vacancies in cardiology, oncology, hematology and ICU.
- New qualified vacancies for nurses with less than 2 years of experience or without NMBI but with IELTS certificate.
- Nurse Degree.
- NMC PIN number (or in the process).
- IELTS Certificate for nurses without without NMBI.
- Good level of english.
- Experience: 2 years or less for new qualified.
- Relevant Qualifications.
- Skype or face to face interviews.
- Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “ Offer Nurses Private Hospital Dublin”.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you