- Country Ireland
- Sector Healthcare
- Location Dublin
- Profession Nurses
- Type of contract Permanent
- Specialty All areas
- SALARY According to candidate experience
The Hospital is located in the north of Dublin. They provide emergency and acute services, patient care in more than 50 medical specialties, Cancer treatment center and treatments for Gastroenterology, Ear, Throat and Nose. Other service areas are Neurology, Renal Transplantation and Cochlear Implantation.
They offer vacancies in all areas and a training/free master’s degree after six months of hiring.
They are recognized by deliver the highest quality of care to their patients with high technology equipments. Their collaboration with The Royal College of Surgeon in Ireland guarantees a highly qualified staff and high standards in real health care.
- Permanent contract.
- Full time job: 39 h./week.
- Salary: according to HSE salary scale and the candidate experience/professional profile.
- Continuous training: free master’s degree after six months of recruitment.
- Vacancies: all areas.
- Relocation Pack 1500 €:expenses including the cost of flights and accommodation.
- First time Nursing Registration Costs with NMBI.
- Degree in nursing.
- NMBI registration.
- Good communication and English skills.
- Hospital experience: new qualified accepted.
- Skype or face to face interviews.
- If you are interested in this job offer send us CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for our web site.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you