- Country UK
- Sector Healthcare
- Location Bristol
- Profession Nurses
- Type of contract Permanent
- Specialty All areas
- SALARY £22,128 - £28,746
We are looking for nurses to work in a public hospital in Bristol. Skype or face to face interviews.
- This group of hospitals is located in Bristol and has more than 8,000 employees.
- The Hospitals offer different clinical services within the local community of Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
- Vacancies to cover urgently: Burns, Theatre, Surgical admissions and Surgery ward.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation pack up to £4000 (candidates outside the UK from rent to rent accommodation, more from rent to property or from property to rent).
- Salary Band 5 (£24, 214 to £30,112). Increase every year.
- Full-time position 37.5 h/week.
- Holidays 27 days + 8 bank holidays.
- Career progression and development opportunities.
- Vacancies in Burns, Theatre, Surgical admissions and Surgery ward.
- Nursing degree.
- NMC PIN number (or in the process).
- Good level of English.
- Passion for nursing and taking care of patients.
- Experience not necessary but valued.
- Candidates interested in this offer, please send CV to email@example.com with subject: “Nurses NHS Bristol“.
- Phone call to check English level.
- Skype or face to face interviews.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you