- Country Ireland
- Sector Healthcare
- Location Navan
- Profession Doctors
- Type of contract Permanent
- Specialty Paediatrics
- SALARY According to candidate experience
We are looking for Paediatricians to work in Irish public Hospital Group.
- The main health care institution that offers the vacancy is located on the east coast of Ireland. This Hospital provides acute medical and surgical services as well as maternity services and their professionals work in a stimulating and professional environment.
- They have an Emergency Department with Acute Medical Assessment Unit (AMAU), which provides immediate and early specialist management of adult medical patients and by a Minor Injuries Unit.
- The hospital needs to cover a Consultant Paediatrician vacancy.
- Contract: permanent.
- Salary: according to HSE salary scale and depending on applicant’s profile and experience.
- Hours: full time job (39 h/week).
- Vacancy: Consultant Paediatrician..
- IMC Registration as a specialist.
- Training according to the post.
- Proven experience.
- Good level of English.
- Being able to work in a team efficiently.
- Motivation, emotion and passion for medicine.
- Candidate interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject of “Consultant Paediatrician for Ireland” or apply through our website.
- Skype or face to face interviews.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you