- Country Ireland
- Sector Healthcare
- Location Dublin
- Profession Doctors
- Type of contract Permanent
- Specialty Paediatrics
- SALARY Depending on applicant's profile and experience
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PAEDIATRICIANS TO WORK IN AN IRISH HOSPITAL
This center is an acute pediatric teaching hospital employing approximately 1900 staff. It is Ireland’s largest infant hospital and also responsible nationally for the provision of the majority of healthcare services for children. It is the national centre in Ireland for a range of specialities including children’s childhood cancers and blood disorders, cardiac diseases, major burns, cystic fibrosis, clinical genetics and rheumatology. Currently 233 beds and cots are in use.
They are looking for Locum Consultant Paediatrician with a special interest in Respiratory Medicine.
- Contract: locum.
- Salary depending on applicant’s profile and experience.
- Full time job: 39 h/week or 19.5 h/week
- Vacancies: Consultant Paediatrician with training in Respiratory Medicine.
- Applicants must be registered as a specialist in the Specialist Division of the Medical Practitioners maintained by the Medical Council in Ireland in the specialty of pediatrics
- Two years certified postgraduate training in pediatric respiratory medicine.
- Provable experienced.
- Good level of English.
- Being able to work in a team efficiently.
- Motivation, emotion and passion for medicine.
Candidate interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of “Consultant Paediatrician for Ireland“.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you