- Country UK
- Sector Healthcare
- Location York
- Profession Nurses
- SALARY £21,478 - £27,901
NHS in York is looking for nurses. Possibility of Skype or face to face interviews.
- The public hospital is located 20 minutes from downtown York, a historic city considered national science center of UK. Economically and culturally rich, it celebrates more than 30 festivals during the year and it is a very well connected city, an hour and a half from Manchester Airport and 20 minutes by train from the city of Leeds.
- Vacancies in ICU, Elderly care and Operating room.
- Permanent contract.
- 37,5h working hours/week.
- Salary Banda 5 (£21,478 – £27,901).
- Holidays: 27 días laborales por año + 8 festivos.
- First Hotel night paid.
- 3 months free accommodation.
- Experience valuable.
- Vacancies: UCI, cuidado de ancianos y quirófano.
- Nurse Degree.
- No previous experience is required but desirable and valuable.
- NMC registration or in the process.
- High English level.
- Phone call to check the english level (pre-selection).
- Skype or face to face interviews.
- CV in English.
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Resumé in English and we will contact you